These documents are prepared for those who are in need of legal support but do not have enough resources to hire an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
This bundle contains the following documents:
- Certificate of Urgency; to mark the matter as urgent, and asking the court to hear you as soon as possible.
- Notice of Motion; asking the court for several orders including having the matter heard urgently, without the presence of the Biological father, and to provide monthly maintenance .
- Supporting Affidavit; supporting your request contained in the Notice of Motion
- Plaint; which details the Minor, the biological father, Particular of expenses for which the monthly maintenance amount is required.
- Verifying Affidavit; stating that every issue raised in the Plaint is true at the moment of filing the suit.
- We assume that the Defendant is the biological father and not the biological mother.
- You will represent yourself in court i.e. You will act in person
- You have a copy of the Minor’s Birth Certificate.
If any of the above mentioned assumptions do not apply to your situation do let us know via email@example.com or call us at +254 773 615 006.
*Payment via Mobile Money i.e. Lipa na Mpesa and Airtel Money at completion.