Home Management

Child care

Use the Nanny Agreement document if:

  • You want to hire a Nanny to take care of your child(ren).
  • You are a Nanny about to enter into a new working relationship.

Get Started


Use the Nanny Release if:

  • You need to terminate your Nanny’s employment.
  • You need limit your liability in terms employer duties

Get Started

Use a Child Travel Consent if you need to allow someone to travel with your child outside the country.

Get Started

Authority to treat a minor or child in your care without any liability arising as a result of such treatment. Get Started
Authorization giving authority to a third party to care for a child or minor in your care. It can be used for daycare services. Get Started

Can’t find what you need?

  • Add a row
  • Kindly enter your email address.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.