Registering a sole proprietorship is very simple, does not take very long and is inexpensive.
There are only two steps:
- Conduct a name search
- Fill out and file BN2 form
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How long does it take to register a business? It takes approximately one week to register your business after filing your BN form.
2. What do I get to certify that I registered my business? You receive a certificate of registration, which you are required to display in your business premises.
3. What happens to my registration if I close my business? You have to alert the Registrar of closure of business by filing a BN6 form.
4. What happens if I change the nature of my business and I wish to continue using my registered business name? You have to inform the registrar of change of nature of business by filing a BN4 form.
5. What if I want to change the name of my business? You have to file a change of business name form with the Registrar.
1. BN2 form
2. Registration fee
3. Copy of ID / Passport of the Proprietor.
4. 2 passport photos of the Proprietor.
5. Copy of PIN certificate of the Proprietor.